Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hey look!! There is a fly in my loo!!

What would you do when you see a fly in your pee loo?? Will you attempt to shoot it and try to drown it? You tell me......


My first encounter with this was when I was at Schipol Airport in Amsterdam couple of months back. This is how it looks like.....(photo courtesy of Fly UI)


And so far, now one has been able to give me a satisfactory answer as to why the fly is off-centred to the left?? If you say it is for the benefit of right-handed pee-ers...what about those who are left-handed?? hmmm what say you??

For a more detailed treatment of this subject, click on the following link....you will be surprised at the amount of research that has gone into this subject.... Fly UI

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say..this is quite interesting..and ingenious..we shld introduce it in NUS as the toilets are freaking dirty and smelly....

-Darryl-

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home